1) Click on "Manage Inventory" under the 'Inventory' heading of the Control Panel.
2) Search for your item by it's Item ID or Author / Title.
3) Scroll down to the 'Search Results' and click the 'Edit' link under your item.
4) Click on the 'Amazon Properties' button.
5) Scroll down to the 'Shipping' heading and edit your item's shipping settings.
6) To edit your 'Ship Internationally?' or 'Standard Plus?' settings, first click 'Change' next to the corresponding feature and then check or uncheck the box.
7) When you are finished editing your item's shipping, Be sure to click the 'Save Properties' button.