- Coupon codes are NOT case sensitive.
- Once a coupon has been created, you will not be able to change the coupon code.
- Only one "auto" activated coupon is allowed per email address.
Coupons are applied to all eligible items in your inventory unless you have specifically excluded them from being discounted.
Coupon's now have the option of combined discounts under the 'Coupon Calculation Method' section. For example, "25% off + Free Shipping" or "$10 off + Free Shipping."
Please note, If both "Flat Rate Calculation" & "Percentage Calculation" are selected, the system will combine the discount methods.
You can advertise your coupon with a site-wide message.
1) Click 'Electronic Coupons' under the 'Commerce' heading of the Control Panel.
2) Under the 'Active Coupons' heading, click your coupon's 'Edit' link.
3) Edit your existing coupon's 'Information, Date Range, Calculation Method & Requirements'.
When a percentage off coupon is applied to an order, the system will check whether or not the items in the order are already discounted. Discounts on items cannot be combined, and the system will choose the highest discount available when there is a choice.
5) When you are finished, scroll down & click the 'Submit' button.